Equipment Hire – Small Events
Independent Breweries choose us to install their bars throughout London and the South East and we bring the same level of expertise to our event clients.
The Love Beer event service sets out to provide a truly unique taste and aesthetic experience using industry standard equipment. Our range of unique taps are perfect for the set up of two to fourteen kegs at weddings, private parties, exhibitions and conference stands where style is important. Choose one of vintage taps and choose your own custom branding to create your prefect centre piece
The basic essentials you need to dispense can be fit into a space just 50cm squared and our experienced technicians will make sure all the main equipment is set up and removed for you. We always use food grade cellar gas when installing our systems, this ensures no bacteria can be introduced into the keg and also allows us to properly control the pressure for more bespoke items such as Cocktails and Prosecco.
You can buy a beer on tap system anywhere – Love Beer creates you a fully functioning bar.
Our team are constantly on the look out for the newest and greatest products to add to our list. If you don’t see the thing you like ask our team to try and source it for you.
Cocktail Kegs are mixed to special order, if you would like a specific cocktail please ask our team and we will arrange it’s creation for you.
How to Order
Choose Your Product
- We have the most extensive and diverse selection of draught products available:
- Choose from your preferred brands, or ask our experts to suggest something new to try.
- If you don’t see the product you want, ask our team and we will to try and source it!
Choose Your Equipment
- Dispense as many kegs as you require, our solutions are tailored to your needs.
- Solutions for most small to large events available.
- Our build team can create bespoke dispense pieces where necessary.
- Our taps range from crisp modern designs to genuine refurbished vintage taps.
Arrange Your Delivery
- Your bar will be assembled by an experienced technician, and delivered at a time to suit you
- All equipment cleaning and removal will be taken care of from the start.
- Optional on site technical support for large events.